Close Menu

Forum

Chat won’t open / Chat Bugs & User Support / Transgender Forum

You are not logged in.

#1 May 13, 2020 4:47:PM

tommie

Chat won’t open

Chat won’t open just opens black page that says powered by open source chat platform.  Rocket chat

#2 May 13, 2020 4:51:PM

Tim3

Re: Chat won’t open

I am having the same issue!!

#3 May 13, 2020 5:06:PM

serviceman
Administrator

I'm working on this right now.

#4 May 13, 2020 7:03:PM

troyff79

are the issues fixed ? still cant log into the rooms

#5 May 13, 2020 10:12:PM

serviceman
Administrator

Chat is now functioning. Unfortunately we lost about a week's worth of data, however, all user accounts are still intact.

#6 May 14, 2020 4:31:AM

sallyjane121

it still wont let me in to chat keeps telling me omg logged in come where else please log out and back in which I have done and still cant get in

#7 May 14, 2020 2:34:PM

kylieblinks

The chat session seems to still be an issue, I am on an android phone running chrome if that's helpful.

#8 May 15, 2020 4:14:AM

serviceman
Administrator

kylieblinks and sallyjane121, I believe this issue is now fixed. Can you please try again and let me know if you still experience issues?

#9 May 21, 2020 12:56:AM

Wills

Mine works from the computer but not from the phone.

#10 May 31, 2020 8:34:AM

tomloves2rp

Chat won't open....it was fine yesterday...but the same issue with age saying "powered by open source..." any way to fix it up...

#11 May 31, 2020 8:56:AM

LondonLucy6

Had a problem with chat last week, changed browser and that sorted it.

Problem I have is with audio messaging in that it doesn't seem to record and send.  Anyone else with the same problem, any solutions out there.  Thanks, Lucy.

#12 May 31, 2020 10:07:PM

Wills

Me too when I use my phone. It works when I use the computer.

#13 Jun 01, 2020 7:43:AM

LondonLucy6

Wills,
Are you saying that your audio works on your computer? That's where I'm having a problem. I click on the microphone, say something, bring it to an end but nothing seems to have been recorded.  Is there something else I need to do or am not doing?  Thanks, Lucy.

#14 Jun 05, 2020 5:11:PM

cindylove

chat wont open...just the pop up window...with open source chat platform....plz fix this issue permanently..

#15 Jun 11, 2020 1:05:AM

Wills

Won’t open when I use Google browser and now wont work with the apple browser whatever it’s called. But only on the iPhone.

#16 Jun 11, 2020 1:12:AM

KevinAz67

Mine will not open either ... this is the second time . It’s happen to me and I’m using chrome like I was told to use the first time it happen .

#17 Jun 11, 2020 1:14:AM

tyffe

Won't open for me either.

#18 Jun 11, 2020 3:04:AM

alyssafox

if you're already logged in for chat (i.e. at the open chat button) you could just use this address to open the chat https://chat.tgguide.com/chat/chatframe/chat.php

For the developer/admin: the openMemberConsole function doesn't seem to be loading, but when created via the console in chrome, no issues.

#19 Jun 11, 2020 4:28:AM

serviceman
Administrator

This issue has been fixed. It was an issue brought on by me making the security metrics too strict, it was not executing the script that launches the chat window. I have since fixed these issues. Not all users received this error, it is browser dependent.

In my defense, at least it was a result of too strict of a security policy set for the server, and not a result of something breaking due to it not being maintained.

Sorry about the issues,
Serviceman

#20 Jul 13, 2020 1:03:PM

lovemeforever

having the same issue.......sometimes...any solution.....